Monday, November 19, 2012

Thankful for...

As humans, we tend to take advantage of what we've got, always wanting more.  We rarely stop to think about how much we really do have, and we don't give near enough thanks for it. 

I am thankful that I am able-bodied enough to play softball, or any sport at all. 
I am thankful that women have the opportunities to play sports at all.
I am thankful that I have the love of the game, and the competitive drive to win.
I am thankful that we have plenty of chances to hit the ball, and we are allowed three perfect strikes to swing at.

I am thankful for the umpires, even though I don't always agree with their calls, because without them what a mess it would be. 

I am thankful for the game of softball.



Without it, this whole thing wouldn't exist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment