Girls of Summer (Boys of Fall Parody) written by me!
When I feel that heat, smell that fresh laid chalk
I'm back in my helmet, cleats, and batting gloves.
Standin' in the huddle listenin' to the plan
Fans goin' crazy for the girls of summer.
They didn't let just anybody on that field
Took every ounce of heart and sweat and blood
To get to wear those purple jerseys down the street
The queens of the diamond, man, we're the girls of summer
[Chorus:]
Well it's, turn and face the stars and stripes
It's fightin' back them butterflies
It's call it in the air alright yes sir we want to field.
And it's kickin' and talkin' trash
It's slingin' chalk and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, I got your back
When your back's against the wall
You mess with one girl, you got us all
The girls of summer
In little towns like mine that's all they got
Photographs fill the Facebook walls
The parents will always think they know it all
Young boys will dream about the girls of summer
[Chorus:]
Well it's, turn and face the stars and stripes
It's fightin' back them butterflies
It's call it in the air alright yes sir we want to field
And it's kickin' dirt and talkin' trash
It's slingin' chalk and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, got your back
When your back's against the wall
You mess with one girl, you got us all
The girls of summer
[Chorus:]
Well it's, turn and face the stars and stripes
It's fightin' back them butterflies
It's call it in the air alright yes sir we want to field
And it's kickin' dirt and talkin' trash
It's slingin' chalk and dirt and grass
It's I got your number, got your back
When your back's against the wall
You mess with one girl, you got us all
The girls of summer
We're the girls of summer
We're the girls of summer
No comments:
Post a Comment